Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 in retrospect

So long 2015.  Thanks for everything. 

You welcomed me in January with music, games, dancing, a ton of friends, and my loving husband by my side. 

In March, you saw K and I through fertility treatments that led to my April pregnancy (just in time for our trip to California to attend an infertility and adoption conference). 

You greeted me in May with another cause for celebration as K completed his undergraduate degree in geophysics and so many of us gathered to acknowledge his accomplishment and eat barbecue together. 

Come July, you led me to my new career as an ER nurse. 

You watched as K and I vacationed to Colorado in early September and you got a bit melodramatic when you put me on bedrest just a couple of weeks later. 

By November you dragged me into my newest job as a telephone triage nurse. 

And the cherry on top of the delicious Sunday you so graciously served: you ushered in December with the arrival of our sweet P.  


2016...you've got some big shoes to fill. No pressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment