Saturday, December 26, 2015

Blanket Apology

I'm going to apply a very sincere blanket apology for my blog in the event that the influx of 'baby' posts hurt anyone.   I'm sorry.  I realize that baby posts may be just as or more painful than pregnancy posts for you wonderful, struggling sisters of mine.  I don't mean to hurt you.

Also, I'd like to explain: I don't ever want my daughter to think that I'm ashamed of/am apologizing for her.  I'm so proud to be her mom.  She was 3 years in the making.  She was my constant dream.  I would both destroy the world and lay down my life for her without a second thought.   Thus, I can't and won't censor my posts about her.   The lack of her is the reason for this blog, really.   Thankfully, luckily, blessedly, I journeyed to something else and along the way I found her.  







No comments:

Post a Comment